July 29 –August 27, 2021
Thursdays and Fridays * 9:00 A.M. to 12:00 P.M.
1) Production Management is an intensive 5-week course where students will bring their respective feature length screenplays of choice from which they will be developing their production book. Professional practices used in narrative filmmaking will be examined to help in developing the production book.
2) Workshop fee is P12,000.00 per participant.
3) Only 15 participants will be accepted to the workshop.
The course is designed to teach the fundamental skills needed to manage a film production. Whether it is a multimillion-dollar feature or a low budget short, the processes of script breakdown, scheduling and pre-production are the same – only the scale is significantly different.
Expected Workshop Output
Participants will submit a production book.
1) Students are strongly advised to learn Movie Magic Scheduling before classes start.
2) By the third week of class, students are required to prepare a production book for their shoot which includes their final script, script breakdown pages, shooting schedule, budget, cast list, crew list and location lists.
Deadline of application form: JULY 2, 2021
Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org